The preliminary agenda for our virtual MedCity INVEST Precision Medicine conference June 9-11 is now online. The conference will spotlight industry experts from providers, biopharma, diagnostic and medtech companies, and more.
The conference highlights the intersections of technology and life sciences through the prism of precision medicine. Among the panels planned for the conference are:
- A discussion on some of the projects children’s hospitals are undertaking in precision medicine
- A look at the landscape of tech companies addressing clinical trial challenges
- How companies are addressing the supply chain complexities of producing biologics and cell and gene therapies
- Non dilutive funding sources for life science startups
- Lessons learned from Covid-19 that can be applied to precision medicine from vaccine development and distribution to testing rollout.
- Our startup pitch contest, Pitch Perfect, for health tech and life science companies focused on personalized health and precision medicine.
To view the preliminary agenda, which will include on-demand content and live segments, click here.
To apply to speak at INVEST Precision Medicine, please follow this link. The deadline is May 9.
Photo: SusanneB, GettyImages